Becoming a partner facility is the ideal way to build your regenerative medicine practice and gain substantial presence and reputation in your local community.
major benefits of becoming a Provider partner facility
- There is only one partner facility per city/town/municipality, meaning there is exclusivity for your investment to be a partner facility. Keep in mind that other providers may have listings on our site, but there will only be one partner facility per city/town/municipality.
- Automatic top spot ranking as the official Certified Regenerative Medicine Provider Facility for your city.
- Dedicated marketing for your listing to make sure you’re getting the patient traffic you need to build your program to its maximum potential.
- Patient traffic and inquiries from all inactive listings in your area.
- Unlimited provider certifications for your practice
- Free gold level listing for the duration of your practice being a partner facility
- Exclusive rates on regenerative products and services
Requirements to be a Regenerative Medicine Provider Partner Facility
- Practice must have at least one provider who qualifies for the Regenerative Medicine Provider Certification and obtains their certification within 90 days of becoming a partner facility. Again, certifications fees are included in the annual licensing fee.
- Practice must pay the annual licensing fee for exclusivity in being the preferred partner facility in the city they operate in. Licensing fee is dependent on the size of the population of your city. Fees range from $15,000 per year to $100,000 depending on population size.
- Practice must agree to the standard 10% royalty for being a preferred partner facility, payable monthly. This royalty will be used for comprehensive marketing to ensure a significant and continued level of patient traffic is attained throughout the duration of the program.
Being a partner facility has many advantages for competitive growth. It will ensure your practice is in position to be the preeminent clinical regenerative medicine treatment location in your city. You will have the most desirable listing positions on our site and our marketing program will make sure patients are finding your practice and scheduling their treatments through your facility. The patient confidence of our certification programs is only exceeded by being a partner facility. There is no better way to build and maintain your regenerative treatment program.
Keep in mind that we only allow one partner facility per city/town/municipality. Consideration is on a first-come-first-serve basis and we reserve the right to refuse a practice the privilege of becoming a partner facility.
Regenerative Medicine Specialist
This certification is for medical providers planning to work with 1-2 different treatment modalities of regenerative medicine. The Regenerative Medicine Specialist® will be able to explain the value of the treatment modalities they are working with and how it can be beneficial to their patients.
- Provider must be proficient in the knowledge and use of at least one treatment modality of regenerative medicine. Proficiency is measured by having successfully received and completed training from a Regenerative Medicine Provider® approved training program offered by any number of our approved companies. Previously completed training will qualify after proof of completion has been submitted.
- Provider must hold a valid license to practice medicine in the country, state, or province in which they are currently practicing medicine. A Regenerative Medicine Provider® may require proof of licensure before certification is issued.
- Provider must pay all fees associated with any training program selected and subsequently pay the annual fee for certification in order to retain the rights to use the Regenerative Medicine Provider® certification in practice.
Regenerative Medicine Consultant
This certification is for any professional in the field of regenerative medicine who is not an active medical provider. It is for medical sales professionals, medical practice managers or administrators, and any other professional working in the medical industry as a consultant for regenerative medicine products and services. This certification is not intended for medical professionals, nor does it authorize any professional to act in the capacity of a medical provider or physician.
- The consultant must be proficient in the knowledge of at least three different treatment modalities of regenerative medicine. Proficiency is measured by having successfully received and completed training from a Regenerative Medicine Provider® approved training program offered by any number of approved companies.
- Consultants may work with any company or product they choose so long as they are
aware of the variety of regenerative treatment options in the field.
- Consultants must pay all fees associated with any training program selected and subsequently pay the annual fee for certification in order to retain the rights to use the Regenerative Medicine
Consultant® certification professionally.
Due to the competitive nature of the partner facility program, there may be a waiting list in your area. Please do not be discouraged by this as there are many facilities that will not qualify and will be removed from consideration.
To discuss becoming a partner facility with Regenerative Medicine Providers, please contact us to discuss the process.